ANDROID APP

Q Frames Media

You Are Here: Home» Latest Updates , str website , varalakshmi in poda podi , website for simbu » STR opens up on love with his fans



He was once the little superstar. Then he turned mass hero. Andnow Silambarasan, a.k.a. Simbu, is the darling of girls everywhere,thanks to his Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya performance. The actor, who has Vaanam and Poda Podi coming up, opened up to his fans

KuttyThala ku yen vanakam !! Belated B'day wishes. How is ur pain now,thenwen is ur marriage, Will ur film vaanam release on feb 14
thank u ... the pain is kinda ok ... marriage ? not for now ...
siRim a stUdENt filmMaker in RAmOji ACademy ';'I have a story for U tatpotray U as a coOl buddy who listens to his heart;';;wil u gv me achance tO narrate the script to U;'can U ;'wil U
sure
thalaiva east r west my thalaivan str is best ill support till my soul end i love u my brothr :)
thank u brother 



Hi Simbu, if Thala Ajith played lead role in tamil 3 Idiots wouldyou have accepted the role of Madhavan or Sharman Joshi? I guess yourejected it due to Vijay
u should have actually bin a journalist ...lol
thalaiva till my life end i follow ur rules u vl rock dnt forget me thalaiva
thank u thalaiva :)


0 comments

Leave a Reply